Your first visit to Dr. Robert E. Neville and Associates establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
The physicians, professionals, therapists, nurses, and staff at Robert E. Neville and Associates are committed to providing uncompromising excellence in podiatric care in all of our foot healthcare centers. Our mission, as medical and surgical specialists of the foot and ankle is to provide nurturing care in serving our patients; educate them on their concerns; strive for surgical perfection; and assist in their healing and relief of pain or deformity to improve overall quality of life. We are committed to earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community. We will strive for continuous improvement at all levels to provide complete family care using the most advanced technology, with a gentle caring touch.
New Patient's Overview
We welcome you as a new patient. Your first visit to Dr. Robert E. Neville and Associates establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. Upon the first visit to our office, we make sure to obtain important background information, including your medical history, and your insurance card(s) and identification. We ask that all new patients arrive 20 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment in order to complete the registration process. Patients who have already completed the registration forms (by accessing them through our web site) need only to arrive 10 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment.
Scheduling and Cancellations
Please call our office to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to make your appointment, please notify us 24 - 48 hours in advance.
- The Woodlands (281) 364-9041
- Houston – Downtown (713) 655-1945
- Conroe (936) 760-3734
- Magnolia (281) 681-3338
What to bring to your appointment
- Insurance Card(s)
- Referral Form. If your insurance requires a Referral Form from your Primary Care Physician (PCP), it is your responsibility to make sure you bring the hard copy of the form with you. You may also have the PCP’s office fax a copy to our Woodlands office at (281) 363-9712. You must make sure that it is in our possession before your visit.
- Names of your other doctors
- List of all current allergies and medications, or bring them with you
- Any online forms you filled out prior to your appointment
- Recent medical records or x-rays will be helpful and may save you time and charges if you are seeking a second opinion or transferring your care
Preferred Provider: Medicare, PPO, HMO, and Private Healthcare Networks.
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna (All Products)
- Affiliated Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (All Products)
- Bravo Health
- CAAP Care/Beech Street
- Humana PPO
- Cigna (All Products)
- Evercare Medical
- First Health
- Great West
- HAS Premier Providers, Inc.
- HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Health Plan (All Products)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Medicare Replacement Plans (Advantage Plans)
- Memorial Hermann Freedom of Choice
- One Health Plan (All Products)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Texas True Choice / Ethix Southwest PPO
- Tricare Humana
- Tricare Prime
- United Healthcare (All Products)
*Please contact our office if you do not see your insurance plan on the above list.
We accept Visa, Master Card, and Discover
Please print and fill out these forms before arriving at our office, so we can expedite your first visit:
Choose the link below to access the New Patient forms. A new browser window will open providing you with all forms needing to be completed. Choose the 'PRINT' icon on your browser. Complete the forms and bring them with you to our office.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
Directions and Parking
Please enter your zip code or city, state below for door-to-door directions
Feel free to call our office or email us
with any questions.
What to expect
Being well prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. We suggest that you educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this web site. We look forward to your first visit.