IF IT IS DETERMINED THAT PATIENT NEEDS TO HAVE SURGERY:
- Call Surgery Coordinator, Nancy, at 281-364-9041
- Surgery will be scheduled at the Surgery Center of The Woodlands or, in some instances, Memorial Hermann Hospital in The Woodlands
- After Surgery is scheduled patient will need to schedule
- Medical clearance with family doctor
- Blood work
- If 50 years of age or older the patient will need EKG
- If patient has other health issues they will need clearance from that specialist
- All of these have to be done within a particular time frame prior to surgery.
This will be discussed with the surgery coordinator.
- Other appointments that will be made at the time of surgery scheduling are: a pre op with our office, post op, suture removal, 4 week follow up, and 6 week follow up
- The insurance company will be called for benefits prior to surgery. At the time of the pre op appointment with Dr. Robert E. Neville & Associates the amount not covered by the insurance company will be due. This amount is for our office only. The facility, anesthesia, etc. have their own billing/insurance departments. Each individual office will contact the patient for fees due. All quotes before surgery are an estimate.